Are you planning to start a call center or just want to upgrade the phone system used in your contact center? Well, if you are a tech-savvy person, then you must be well aware of the word “VoIP.” By introducing VoIP technology into your calling system you can take it to the next level. As of now, you must be considering new technologies of VoIP Phone Systems to empower your calling process, but cloud telephony is the best way to go! The web-based advanced calling technology empowers call centers belonging to all walks of life to keep track of their agents, cope up with the new norms, and boost productivity. The technology is not restricted to the contact centers only, even the non-contact centers have started realizing the importance of VoIP Phone Systems & some of them are already reaping the benefits of its futuristic advanced features.
Now, you must be thinking, why does everyone prefer VoIP service over traditional landlines? Gone are the days of speaking to the customers over the phone, now they want businesses to be available on various channels. And, businesses should take this one on a serious note. Because those who already have switched to VoIP Phone Systems are among the best in the world. It’s not a transformation, you can call it the beginning of a new era in call center communication. Let’s have a look at why cloud telephony can be a game-changer for businesses of all sizes – not just contact center giants.
- Helping You Regulate The Key Performance Indicators: Keeping an eye on the Key Performance Indicators is the ideal way to measure the output of any organization, and it is not just limited to call centers only. Even startups & mid-sized organizations can benefit from real-time, detailed reporting of call center operation.
You can get every minute detail of the number of missed calls by employees or respective departments, for e.g; floor managers can know who’s present on the desk, who’s not, the number of leads reached per day, customer interactions made, vendors contacted, and keep track of other sources of communications as well. This way business managers can supervise their employees’ activities and enhance efficiency to a great extent. You can see all these data displayed in a dashboard, and do select the stats you would like to see.
- Integration of New Technologies: In addition to this, VoIP technology can successfully integrate with other high-end applications such as; Outlook, CRMs, & more, enabling respective managers to maintain more cordial & fruitful business relationships. This way you can streamline your sales, provide a better customer experience, and endorse other processes. To make the monitoring process more personal & precise, you can also use VoIP toll-free in your ads – they’re relatively cheap and can easily catch the attention.
- Ease of Using Customizing Options: These days the market has become highly unpredictable. Whether you would like to expand your business horizon, lay down your capacity, or move to a new location, with VoIP you have that flexibility & customizing capability to adapt to the changes that come along the way.
You can easily add new users and remove the old ones, scaling up the usage of business phones. Even if you are moving to a new location or opening new branches, it won’t require any intensive installations. Hence, keeping all the communication channels open and efficient.
- Remote Working Features: VoIP makes remote working more effective & productive. Employees can make and receive calls on any smart device, allowing them to work just about anywhere. It’s more like a blessing in disguise, especially at a time where change is the only constant. With a cloud PBX in place, you can also beat your competition & attract potential customers.
- Providing A World-class Customers Experience: You can use VoIP for contact centers features to train & push new agents to the system without compromising on the quality of customer service. With high-end features such as; priority-based call routing, agents’ active status, 24*7 monitoring, and more, you can raise the bar of your service to a great extent.
With VoIP–CRM integrations, you can keep track of your ongoing relationship with the customers and personalize calls to give them a more pleasant experience. Its IVR menus can speed up the calling process by auto-directing the callers to the most appropriate department – so not a single call goes unattended. Happy customers, more revenue.
- Secure & Robust Backup System: The hosted PBX solutions come with high-capacity backup systems that eventually prevent client downtime. You can also buy customized backup plans that help achieve near-zero downtime, by automatically transferring calls to locations of your choice in case of internet failure. With VoIP service, you can improve your reachability and eliminate downtime losses.
- Advanced Features With Future Upgrades, & that Too for A Less Price: VoIP technology won’t age as major upgrades can be done over the internet – no extra hardware needed. You avail all the latest communication technologies at a much lower price compared to those outdated landlines.
With business breaking the stereotypes of geographical barriers, going international, only a better customer experience 24/7 can guarantee you sustainable growth and ROI. When it comes to online stores that don’t have a physical presence in other countries, they must improve their problem-solving capability with attention to every detail. VoIP phone systems with free VoIP Minutes, allow you to buy more time to have a good interaction. People can contact your agents and reach your business through multiple communication channels and for that, they don’t need to wait in the call queue. Name any Indian VoIP service providers, they will offer AI-based cloud telephony services at an affordable price that would certainly raise the bar of customer experience. This comes with a long list of benefits that eventually results in better ROI & improved brand value.
Are you a business, looking for a reliable VoIP phone service provider that can provide you with cloud telephony services and low-cost VoIP Minutes? You should consider the VoIP Minutes Package from VoIPTech Solutions. Our advanced cloud telephony system completely automates your system & enhances data security, while customized VoIP Minutes plans save you a ton on your monthly expenses on local, national, and international calling. It allows your agents more free time to concentrate on solving more complex queries. That indeed contributes to over revenue generation by earning more customer loyalty for your brand.
So the very next time you think of having meaningful customer interactions, consider the service of VoIPTech Solutions to yield the maximum benefits. Our network is spread over 165 countries around the globe. Our paid VoIP Minutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. The best thing about our VoIP solutions is, they come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-6746828203.