Have you ever thought about adopting Cloud Telephony in your Call Center? And how can you easily outperform your competitors with Cloud Telephony? Well, we all are aware of the fact that the competition in the call center industry is growing at a breakneck pace. So to emerge as a winning technology, Cloud Telephony is the right choice to go for. Having various challenges like sufficient resources, flexibility and required tacts, Cloud technology helps you to communicate seamlessly with your customers. Apart from that it is quite essential for building successful marketing campaigns which is beyond the constant availability for customer support and their received feedback.
However, cloud technology is the key to success when it comes to arming your business with a strong communication system. So for that until, unless you are far better than the rivals, you cannot expect to survive, sustain and grow. And if you want to retrieve effective outcomes only just to offer a seamless and happy customer experience, then just go for cloud telephony. Let us know more about this technology and how it can help you to excel from your competitors.
What is cloud telephony?
Always remember that to enable the automation of the phone system for your business, cloud telephony is the most powerful tool. Through this without compromising on quality and cost, you can easily manage all types of business calls which upload the telephone system on the cloud. And apart from that you do not need to do any extra expenditure for having a cloud telephony system in place which can be easily set up as well. However, below are some of the products to which you can get the access.
- For mapping several other phone numbers, virtual number is a phone number which a business can us
- Without spending anything on the call, Toll-free number is a virtual number which enables callers to contact you
- For routing your incoming calls according to the callers’ needs, IVR makes use of keypad tones and voice.
- At the same time , all bulk SMS enables you to send multiple text messages to multiple recipients.
Cloud Telephony giving you a competitive advantage:
Always remember that cloud telephony is always a smart investment for your call center without any doubt because it takes you one step ahead of the competitors.
- Constant availability: As the customers are always in a hurry and will instantly jump towards your competitors only if they do not get satisfied service. However, cloud ensures that constant availability gets you ahead and this exactly what being. With an IVR being there to attend to your business calls around-the-clock, your phone works even while you sleep. And no call will go unattended for which you can rest assured that time zone or country does not make a difference. However, it involves a risk of missed calls or abandoned calls due to long waiting periods as cloud telephony is also beneficial if you use a single telephone line. And you can route the call to an IVR and even take a call back request with the cloud in action as well.
- Better customer service: To take your customer service to the next level, you can completely rely on certain features offered by cloud telephony.However it can also be used to integrate the IVR to a CRM system. And the representatives can get access to the entire details of customers and their call history at one location with an IVR-integrated system in place. However, to translate into higher levels of satisfaction, this information can help them have personalized interactions with the customers.
- Easy and quick implementation: As cloud telephony is easy and quick to implement, most of the businesses appreciate it. And to have it up and running there is no need for installation of any hardware. These can be handled by the provider remotely if there is a need for changes or repair. And you do not need to be worried about setting all the things right and having a professional visiting your location.
- Immense cost savings: cloud telephony systems are far more cost effective as compared to the traditional hardware-based telephony system. From the maintenance perspective, this also translates into cost-savings as there is no physical set-up to look after. By embracing cloud telephony, small businesses and startups that are concerned about cost savings can derive instant benefits. enterprise-grade businesses The benefits for are obvious as well.
- Extended reach: Always remember that cloud telephony solutions become a mandatory investment if you want to give your business an extended reach. To save time and money this enables you a lot. You can easily extend your cloud system there without any hassles, even when you want to expand your global footprint by establishing a physical office in another location.
- Effective promotional tool: cloud telephony serves as a powerful promotional tool as well beyond just being an effective communication tool. This technology can provide the backbone for such campaigns If your company wants to promote some exclusive offers or simply wants to fuel up a branding initiative. From delivering recorded voice messages to multiple customers within only a few minutes, cloud telephony combined with IVR service can be used.
- Minimal risk of downtime: If its operations are majorly phone-based, your business cannot afford downtime of even a few seconds. Moreover, in the long run you may end up damaging your customer relationships and reputation if it happens time and again. You can rest assured about having very less or practically no downtime by collaborating with a reputed cloud telephony provider. And they have an arrangement of backup for running the system smoothly in case of any problems.
Always remember that to thrive in the competitive scenario, Cloud Telephony is a must-have for any business. Offering seamless and efficient communication between your business and its customers, which gives you the opportunity to stay ahead and consolidate your position there is the main motive of cloud communication.
Being the stakeholder in this industry, VoIPTech Solutions incorporates a dynamic service which is the Cloud Telephony. We believe in providing the best Cloud Telephony at the most economical price. Or we can say that providing a Cloud Telephony for customer ease. For more info, please call: +91-8800221713. For more info, please visit our website: https://voiptechsolutions.in/