Have you ever thought about adopting Cloud Telephony for your startups? And how far the Cloud Telephony could be crucial for your new business? Well, the answer is pretty clear. Because we all know that while considering a small startup you often have an edge over bigger with more room for innovation and greater adaptability to market dynamics. Isn’t it? But in that case, Cloud Telephony keeps your business rest assured that they only have to focus on their core tasks, leaving the communication responsibility to the virtual solutions.
However, the technology that ensures round-the-clock availability for your clients is none other than the Cloud Telephony. So always remember that since your team is small and a new face in the market, spreading awareness about your establishment can be a challenge. And the entrepreneurs need a highly differentiated strategy to be acknowledged with competition at its peak.
Below are some points listed how cloud telephony can help startups cope with the dynamism of the market:
- A) Total Flexibility: We all are aware about the COVID-19 pandemic and its unprecedented consequences. Isn’t it? However, due to infrastructural or technological limitations with remote working trends the most adversely affected are businesses that failed to cope.
And by cloud telephony the businesses that made it powerful. However, you pay only for what you use which it provides for every rising need, scaling operations up or down is a breeze. However, cloud telephony services offer features which can easily be added or removed to suit your needs undeniably flexible.
- B) Hassle-Free Installation: Cloud telephony is a virtual set-up and hence, does not require any heavy infrastructure unlike traditional PBX boxes and bulky wires which is nothing but a stable Internet connection. However, by saving the cost and effort of setting up a physical server the online cloud storage for all essential data is quite expensive as well.
- C) Super Savings, Wholesome Solutions: Earlier, we have already discussed the flexibility and agility that come with cloud solutions. Hence, the plans and subscriptions are quite flexible as well. However, based on your call flow and volume of customer interactions you can choose and modify the pricing. From economy plans to enterprise plans there are different categories of plans starting. By calculating the per minute charges to be paid usually, companies go by minute-based consumption and. And it will still be crumbs as opposed to what you would’ve paid for a traditional telephony set-up regardless of the plan you choose. As compared to the bulky wiring and PBX boxes that require regular servicing moreover, cloud telephony services have zero maintenance costs. And they are robust and undergo automatic system updates once installed.
- D) Smoothens Communication Flows: Call routing and call distribution, cloud telephony streamlines business operations to a large extent with smart features like call forwarding. And without any human intervention, a call is assigned to the agent most skilled for that query. By encouraging a quick resolution the chances of errors are minimised the chances of errors are minimised. As they know that their time is being valued customers, therefore, are left with a positive brand image. Furthermore, with a powerful tool to showcase collaboration inter-agent transfers add to this smooth customer experience and equip agents. To provide exceptional customer insights which come in handy for developing targeted marketing strategies, cloud telephony leverages AI-powered features.
- E) Offers Security and Privacy: For budding entrepreneurs, security is a big concern. However, by limiting access to authorised users only the Cloud offers a secure environment to store data and safeguards private information. By the company this prevents any misuse of customers’ personal information. Another feature is number masking that is used to look for in a Cloud set-up. However, to protect privacy and prevent abuse of personal contact details, this service allows you to hide the contact numbers of the customer and agent from each other in a bid. And from the client this fosters transparent interactions and encourages honest feedback Therefore, for generating revenues should definitely opt for cloud telephony startups depending on customer data to be a part of a safe virtual environment.
- F) Aids Centralised Business Processes: Usually Solutions like virtual numbers and toll free numbers have become the face of the company and act as centralised business numbers. However, based on his IVR input, gets routed to the Delhi office without any disruptions and a customer dials your free Mumbai number and puts it simply. The seamless call flow it offers is the beauty of cloud telephony. The client would never know about your operating area which might be out of your living room. And in order to maintain a standard centralised number with multiple numbers mapped behind it, startups eager to expand should definitely go with cloud based solutions. Because always remember that a better result generates from a better organisation.
As we all know that the backbone of economic sustainability in our country is the startups and SMEs and hence, with existing businesses it should be technologically well-equipped to compete. However, it offers robust services and streamlines business operations with the Cloud only with its latest technological advancements. By aiding them in presenting a more professional image despite the limited resources, virtual solutions are especially helpful for small businesses .
However, this solution can fit any type and size of business with the features mentioned above and the perfect blend of Artificial Intelligence. And you’re benefiting from greater affordability, reliability and agility all this while. The Cloud empowers you to maintain business continuity with a standard level of service delivery even in uncertain market conditions so that you’re always prepared.
However, VoIPTech Solutions Cloud Telephony can easily adjust to meet the needs of your customers regardless of which it does not matter at all regarding the size of your organization. With cloud based softwares, now it’s the perfect time to reach new levels. Ultimately with Cloud Telephony it will put you ahead of others with some of your highlighted advantages. Isn’t it really great?
Being the stakeholder in this industry, VoIPTech Solutions incorporates a dynamic service which is the Cloud Telephony. We believe in providing the best Cloud Telephony at the most economical price. Or we can say that providing a Cloud Telephony for customer ease. For more info, please call: +91-8800221713. For more info, please visit our website: https://voiptechsolutions.in/.