Only big companies can go international – well, it’s a myth! You don’t necessarily have to be that big with huge resources to look beyond the geographical barriers. In fact, most of the small to mid-sized B2B companies have successfully taken their business ideas to international level, one step at a time. For that they didn’t require massive formation of financial equity, investment or years of R&D before stepping into the international arena. A simple step can be the start of a great journey. And, you can start with VoIP services. With amazing features like VoIP Minutes, Virtual Numbers, AI Integration, to name a few, a business can certainly make its presence felt among the international B2B brands. So, how exactly can you do with VoIP Minutes? Okay, let’s first understand the internationalization of a B2B business.
What do you mean by internationalization?
Previously, a business had to go through loads of planning & execution in order to make its products or services available for the international audience. Here are a few things a brand had to figure out:
- The logistics support.
- The business infrastructure & its vulnerability to future demand
- The local laws and regulations, its effect on your business expansion
- Marketing analysis
Well, gone are the days of thinking & doing a lot. Things have completely changed in 2021 and in future you can expect more flexibility with international norms. With the Internet, you can virtually reach your target audience and market, expanding your international foothold through various channels. For this, you don’t need to have a physical presence in that country or an office space as well.
In this digital age, you can easily break the stereotypes of international barriers and go international in a quick span of time without spending a ton. You can keep hold of new overseas markets, reach a larger audience base, and earn a great share of profit with VoIP services.
What are the areas you can improve with VoIP service?
- Business Communications: Business communication is vital for any business that has a global ambition. For that, you need international toll-free numbers or virtual numbers to win the trust of the local audience. Just put yourself in the shoes of a customer and think, would you trust a brand that is nowhere related to your region? You won’t, right? Thanks to the VoIP service providers in India, you can easily get a local area number in New York and for that you don’t need to open an office in that region. You just need to ask your service provider to accommodate you with a local number of a peculiar state or region. This feature comes with basic VoIP packages.
It’s not just about calling, email communication is also a part of globalization. Your email signatory or letterhead should have an appeal to the international audience. VoIP service does it well.
- Going Digital:
With everything going digital, going international has become easier than before. You don’t need to go door to door or put ads on the billboards, when clients can reach you through your website and/or social networking sites.
- Strengthening Your Sales & support Team: Sales and support are two of the most important pillars of a business to get success in foreigh soils. In fact, most of the companies fail to understand the importance of business communication. Didn’t get it? Different countries have different languages, and most of the clients would like to be spoken in their local language or content where possible. Globalization has gone beyond english. VoIP language translation service comme as a rescue in this case. VoIP phone systems empower your sales & support team to translate different languages with similar context to the locals and their preferred style of communication.
The way you speak, greater understanding of domain jargon, knowing the local nuance, and use of advanced communication features will dictate your sales and support team. If you get them right, then no force in the world can stop you from achieving your international goals.
- New-age technologies to your advantage: Do make sure, using the new-age technologies to your advantage when stepping up to the international arena. Smart VoIP features like, call forwarding, video conferencing, IVR, Call Routing, Call recording, Call Analytics, Auto Attendant, Bulk SMS to name a few can make your job easier than ever. These features help remote agents working from any corner in the world as a team with better coordination and collaboration? You can have locals working for you in a foreighn location, where your business doesn’t have an office setup or physical presence. Is not that great? Well, everything is possible now with Indian VoIP service providers. They are fast and reliable.
Always Put Your Clients Interest Above Everything Else
Technology can help you to a certain limit, but the way you handle your clients holds the key to success. You don’t necessarily need to change anything before stepping into the market, but you have to go with the flow. International B2B customers always consider three parameters when it comes to judging a business – communication, support, and reliability. So, do make sure you always put your clients interest above everything else.
Now you must have understood why VoIP services are important for a business taking it to the global market and Indian VoIP providers can help excel in B2B sales and the features to look. So, what are you waiting for? Join your hands with the top-rated Indian VoIP Service Providers & strengthen your sales & support with state-of-the-art VoIP phone systems
Are you a company, looking for VoIP Providers that can provide you with affordable VoIP Minutes and reliable VoIP phone systems? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. Our cloud-based phones unify your business communications, so that you can end up making more sales and enhance your customer experience. With us you get international phone numbers over 165 countries. Our paid VoIP Minutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-8800221713.