How do you decide the authenticity of any business? Like, what are the parameters you look for? A well-built website, pictures, right? Well, anyone can have a website these days. It’s easy. Having a dedicated business phone number is the only difference between the real ones and the fake ones. You can call it a must for businesses of all sizes to win the trust of visitors. What small-scale businesses and their employees do is, using their personal numbers for sales or service-related queries. Having a dedicated business number must be on the priority list for a business that is just trying to make its presence feel on the market. After all, there should be a proper balance between your work life and personal life, and which is not possible if you use your personal number for business calls. Looking for a solution? Well, a business phone number is the only way out. Business phone numbers come with an array of additional benefits as well.
According to recent studies, the businesses that have dedicated business phone numbers are among the most trusted by the customers. Dedicated business phone numbers on the website help build trust among the visitors and make the customer experience more convincing. Just put yourself on a customers’ shoe and think, would you shop from a website that has no contact numbers on its website? If your answer is no, then why would others trust you, if you don’t have a dedicated phone number on your website! So, you must think of having a business seriously.
Before you jump to any conclusion, be sure what you want, and what your business needs are. Because different types of business numbers are available with your VoIP service provider, you need to choose the one that best suits your business interests.
Here is a list of Business Numbers types that you can consider:
- Virtual Phone Numbers: Virtual business number is a software automated program that forwards the inbound calls to the number or device of your choice. Isn’t that great? You are not bound to stay put with the physical telephone lines anymore. Unlike the traditional ones, virtual phone numbers give you the freedom to function with flexibility, without having to compromise on the quality of service. They can easily forward both national and international phone calls to the telephone numbers of your choice. As a result, most of the startups in India are using virtual phone numbers as a centralized tool to improve their customer service.
- VoIP Phone Numbers: No matter where you go or where you are, with VoIP Phone Numbers you always stay connected to your workstation. Its call forwarding feature instantly connects to your device, so you can be reached anywhere around the globe that too on one single contact number. It’s quite popular among MNC’s, having their presence in multiple locations. In fact, you don’t need to worry about relocating. You can choose any reputed VoIP service provider in India to get VoIP Phone Numbers. VoIP phone service comes with FREE VoIP Minutes that can save you a ton on your monthly international calling bills, you get more bang for your buck.
- Local Area Number: A local area number is for specific locations. It varies from state to state or localities. You don’t need to be physically present to serve the customers of that state. You can select a local number instead with the area/pin code to serve the local people from your office and build a presence in the community.
You can ask your VoIP Service Provider to provide local numbers for your selected location. The cost of these numbers should cost anywhere between 0-$10/month. You can choose VoIPTech Solutions for quick setup and hassle-free operation.
- Toll-free Number: You must have got calls from numbers starting with 800, well these are the toll-free numbers. They are location independent and actually benefit your customers, it’s absolutely free of cost to dial these numbers from their phone or landline. You can avail of international toll-free numbers from your VoIP calling service provider. If you can get toll-free numbers for less than $5 at VoIPTech Solutions.
- Vanity Phone Number: It is the personalized version of a toll-free number. What most businesses often do is, spell out their brand name or products they deal with within these numbers. This also works as a great marketing tool, leaving your brand impression on customers’ minds. For example, if your business or the website deals with leather items, then your vanity number would look like this: 1-800-LEATHER. Isn’t that great?
Tips to Choose The Best VoIP Providers To Avail Business Numbers Fast!
You can ask your Indian VoIP Service Providers to provide you with business numbers, The best thing is, you avail genuine numbers with its monthly or yearly plans, along with a number of advanced VoIP calling features to take your business communication to the next level.
All the outbound/inbound calls are protected with high-end security encryption which can’t be breached by hackers. It combines all the communication platforms such as instant SMS, video conference, HD audio calling, IVR to name a few into one channel, unifying our business communication. You can rest assured to have the best platform to serve your customers while improving the quality of life of your agents.
Ask Your VoIP Service Providers the Followings:
The Indian VoIP Providers are known for their cost-effective plans, easy setup, and advanced features with 24/7 customer support. So, the cloud telephony providers you select must integrate these features, by keeping your business goals in mind. Let’s take a look at the must-have features:
- Mobile App Integration Facility: Mobile app integration is one of the most important features for a business to connect with its potential customers.
- Addition of Call Forwarding Facility: This feature empowers you to forward calls to the numbers of your choice. So that callers can get to speak to the right person.
- Integration of Auto Attendant with your Current Phone System: This feature helps you manage large volume calls with self-service automated menus, eliminating the call waiting times. It helps the calls get connected to the concerned departments.
- Integration of Voicemail Transcription with your Current Phone System: Check whether your VoIP service provider is offering voicemail-to-email or voicemail-to-text or not.
- Call Recording Service for Training & Analysis: You can record calls for quality and analysis purposes. You can use them for further improvements.
The presence of a genuine phone number dedicated to your business on the website helps build that trust factor in the minds of customers that the company or brand they are going to deal with is a professional organization and they can rely on it. By having a dedicated number, your probability of cracking great deals and getting referrals from the past & existing customers are high.
Still, you don’t have a dedicated business phone number? Looking for a reliable VoIP Provider to get business numbers? You couldn’t have found a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. We offer you genuine business phone numbers for your business and VoIP minutes at a budget-friendly price. The numbers we provide, help your business build trust among the audience and improve your brand image.
Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. These numbers work on any device. With us, you get international phone numbers in over 165 countries. Our paid plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-8800221713.