How to grow your business in this circumstance? This is definitely a million-dollar question? Experts have their say on many things, but do they give a concrete answer? But, we have a solution for you. All of us know that the nature of business is changing so does everything related to it, and communication is not an exception. The steps you take today to strengthen your business communication could be the difference between a huge success and a strategic failure. Cloud Telephony – This could be the game-changer for a business, not only for its advanced technical capabilities but also its range of features & their use as well. As the name suggests, Cloud Telephony main function is to allow swift, hassle-free communication between smartphones, computers, tablets, & other devices that have an internet connection.
The cloud telephony system isn’t totally alien to the world. For years, it was there only, but in different forms. The advancement in technology & high-speed Internet connection has transformed the way businesses communicate, and that made VoIP a must for any organization. So, it’s high time to ditch your transitional landlines & make a switch to VoIP. Why? Well, the benefits are encouraging and the technology is futuristic.
What Percentage of Businesses Have Cloud Telephony In their System?
According to recent studies, about 31% of all businesses use VoIP systems. Why? They have realized the fact that the technology can save them a ton and lead to more effective, multi-platform, progressive, and collaborative communication.
With tech giants opting for this technology, it’s the ideal time to see how your business can benefit too.
What Makes Cloud Telephony The Need of The Hour?
With an eye on the current situation and another on the future, you are definitely carried by a technology that promises to streamline your business communications & make them even better with each passing day.
The reasons are many, but a few are enough to convince you to prefer VoIP for your business. These are as follows:
- The Flexibility of Remote Working or WFH: The best part of having an Advanced VoIP System is that it allows all your employees to stay connected using one phone system. Whether they are in the office, working from a remote location, or on the go, they can stay connected to their work using VoIP, all they do need is a WiFi or Internet connection.
- Keeping Your Business Communication Future Ready: With the global VoIP market share, reaching $55 billion by 2025, an increasing number of enterprises are adopting this technology. As you look forward to the future, you need Advanced Communication Technologies in your armor to address the new challenges. A VoIP system’s amazing features, add-ons, and scope for improvement make it the perfect choice for your future projects.
- Data Security & Network Reliability: When it comes to reliability, traditional telephone systems have no match with VoIP. The traditional phone connection requires loads of wiring for information transfer & takes time to set up, whereas the whole setup for a VoIP connection can be done in a few minutes and – is far less prone to call failures.
- You can Seamlessly Integrate All The Available Channels: When it comes to unifying your communication channels, VoIP does that at its best. Communicating with the clients on different platforms has never been so easy & effortless! However, with VoIP’s seamless integration of communication channels, it’s now become a reality. You can switch devices to make and take calls, meet clients and colleagues all around the globe through video conferencing, send text, and connect via other channels as well.
- With 5G On the Verge, You can Expect More: With 5G networks gearing up for a full-fledge operation, having a technology that can reap all the benefits of the superfast Internet is the foremost thing a should do. According to the studies, it is estimated that 30% of the world population will be using 5G by 2025. Whether the statistics match the reality or not, but one thing’s for sure: 5G is definitely going to change the way businesses communicate. Keeping this in mind, it would be ideal to make a switch to a communication system that only requires an internet connection to function, & nothing else.
- The Cloud-based AI Applications That Can Help: In the 21st-century data is the new money. Artificial Intelligence makes the best use of data, keeping you a step ahead of your competitors. A VoIP system can be fully integrated with Cloud-based AI. That means you can set auto-attendants for responding to phone calls, add call rerouting to maximize efficiency, & more. It provides you with the much-needed call data that proved to be invaluable when it comes to analyzing your strengths & weaknesses. Eventually, it helps boost productivity & to make further improvements.
Cloud itself is a sea of technologies combined into one. As a whole, what you know is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many things to learn and know. If you want your business to get maximum attention, unified communication can be a real help. It can reach your target audience base at a time, leaving a lasting impression on your brand. A high-end voicemail broadcasting software brings more customers, just as aides in structure positive associations with present clients. VoIPTech Solutions is a leading call center software solution provider that offers you voicemail broadcasting software for all types of business. VoIPTech Solutions voicemail broadcasting software helps businesses to make their presence feel in the market and generates new leads.
Now you must have understood how voicemail broadcasting software works and the ways it can benefit your business. So, what are you waiting for? Not necessarily every business does have the cloud. In that case, they need to opt for Indian VoIP providers to reap the immense benefits of going cloud that too for an affordable price. You can integrate your existing phone system with the latest software according to your business needs. The entire configuration and customization would be taken care of by the service providers themselves. Join your hands with the best Indian VoIP Service Providers & take your business to the next level.
Are you an enterprise, featured business, or a start-up, looking for reliable VoIP Providers that can help you set up an omnichannel contact center? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. We offer you robust and fully functional contact center solutions that not only improve your business communications but also bring a whole new dimension to your customer service. With us, you get international phone numbers in over 165 countries. Our paid VoIP MInutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our featured VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! To get more information about our VoIP plans, you can contact us anytime at: +917008220621.