The Corona Virus has definitely brought businesses into their feet. With the Vaccination drive on full swing, there’s a hope and probably better opportunity for business to get back their lost yard. And, without a proper sales strategy and communication system businesses might find it very difficult to sustain and grow, especially when all are in full throttle to make the best out of every single opportunity. When it comes to getting a new sale or how to better serve the existing ones, businesses should invest in some serious stuff that can bring the actual money – the customer experience. And, cloud telephony systems have a greater role play making customer experience more pleasant and effective as well. How a cloud telephony system can help businesses getting new customers and retain the existing ones, want to know? Keep scrolling down!
Thanks to the technology – customers are now equipped with smart devices that help avail data on their fingertips, be it the reviews, services or share. Now they can get access to any kind of information within a few seconds. Well, it is really helpful and creates a lot of confusion & turmoil as well. The real challenge businesses face these days is, how to keep everything smooth and user-friendly. Well, with a proper business plan in place accompanied by the advanced features of cloud telephony systems they can take advantage of the post Covid situation where the opportunities will be more. And, service providers especially can get the best out of their sales strategies. You can ask your VoIP Service Provider to provide you with a cloud telephony system.
How to make the best out of cloud telephony?
Business sales process is a never-ending cycle – customers will come and go, but the business that strives to give a great customer experience 24/7 stands out among millions. Luckily, you have the technology that helps you achieve your end goal. With this ever changing marketing scenario, you must be ready for the adverse situations as well, as things may not always go in your favor. So, evaluation is amust to make further improvements.
Let’s discuss the sales cycle first, how the process goes? And, cloud telephony helps?
- Lead generation: Listing out and reaching customers who have shown interest in your product or service. With a cloud telephony system, you never miss out a call from your potential customers.
- Findings: Doing a proper website analysis to find out where they are lagging behind and how your solution can help solve their queries. After the findings, you can reach out to your clients through multiple channels (the channel on which there are most preferably available).
- Pitching The Sale: Your ability to convince the client why your product is the best on the market and how your solutions can help fulfill their business needs. You can pitch sales with HD quality voice quality, without any kind of interruption.
- Handling Queries: Answering customer queries and providing them appropriate solutions. You can provide solutions to their queries,24/7, by connection to the right person or concerned department.
- Closing of Sale: Turning the leads into potential customers. Sales team can close deals from the comfort of their home, and they don’t need to be in the office space.
- Regular Follow ups: After you close the deal, as a responsible salesperson you need to contact your clients and ask if they need any help or have queries that need to be addressed. Sales teams can follow clients on a regular basis, according to their suitable time zone from any part of the world, using devices of their choice.
- Checking in: Once they start trusting your brand, you can ask for referrals. You can connect with them anytime and get referrals as well.
Why is cloud telephony important for your sales & support team?
Assigning your call agents to handle different parts of B2B & B2C sales & support has certain advantages. They become more proficient in their job, they can do multitasking and help customers solve their queries in 100% precession. According to recent studies, B2B customers’ buying decisions are not simple as of B2C. They do a lot of research before making any decision. On the whole, converting a B2B client is a herculean task. And, the same is applicable for the B2C customers’ as well. With smartphones on their fingertips, they can also check about a particular product or company, and read reviews, before making a purchangin decision.
To be a successful salesperson or good at support, you have to be more proactive and responsive than ever. Modern day customers like to be responded to faster, with real-time data. Just think of it as a customer, don’t you? A cloud-based phone system offers a plethora of advanced calling features that can streamline your sales & support process, yielding better results.
- Automatic call tags feature alert sales agents on time so that they can keep track of their leads and make well-informed decisions to help them.
- The IVR system can easily route the calls to the concerned person or department, eliminating the long call waiting time. Happy customers are the real money.
- You can instantly get toll-free numbers or international numbers for the ease of doing business. You can get local area numbers without having a physical office presnes in that area.
- It connects the callers with the live agents instantly, putting an end to the long queue.
- With smart calling features like power dialing and click-to-call, a person can make calls in quick succession that too with a greater efficiency.
- The integration of CRM with other software solutions, you agants can get customer info right on their screen.
During the pandemic or off late, most business houses have started realising that a call center is the most efficient way to deliver a customized and good customer experience, while shortening the sales cycle to a minimum. With the right VoIP service providers, you can enjoy all the amazing benefits of cloud-based phone systems right at your place.
Tips to Choose the best Cloud Telephony System for your business:
Switching to a cloud telephony system from your traditional phone only requires two things; 1. What your business needs & 2. The features you want.
- What features it offers.
- Does it with your CRM and other software solutions seamlessly
- Does it has remote working features
- Does it has an uptime of 99% that you can rely on
- Can you upgrade the phone system in future
- Does it meets all the business security standards
- Mobile app integration
Well, market opening with huge expectations from 2021, especially after the arrival of the Covid vaccine, your business can take off a great start. And, the combination of Cloud telephony Systems and call center software can help excel in B2B & B2C sales, promising a great future. So, what are you waiting for? Join your hands with the top-rated Indian VoIP Service Providers & strengthen your sales & support with state-of-the-art VoIP phone systems
Are you a company, looking for VoIP Providers in India that can provide you with the most advanced cloud telephony systems? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. Our cloud telephony systems equipped with innovative features unify your business communications so that you can end up making more sales and enhance your customer experience. With us, you get international phone numbers over 165 countries. Our paid VoIP Minutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-6746828203.