Are you a call center, looking for a high-end and user-friendly IVR System? Well, these days you are available with a number of IVR systems, but the thing is, what are the features you need. Most people think that the digital revolution in VoIP Telephony Service has already occurred when business communication progressively replaced the traditional landline connections. With the advent of modern-day artificial intelligence-powered IVR Systems helps improve your business communication? Right now, the ongoing trends are digital and cloud VoIP-based phone systems, but that is not enough for a smooth transition in business communication. The only thing that can help out is boosting the clientele experience with IVR Systems for call centers.
When it comes to user experience, there is no difference between the users making calls through landlines or SIP extensions. But the only thing that changes is the cost and the technology. The need for a faster, secure, and futuristic communication system increases with the faster-moving corporate world. Due to its cost-efficiency, user-friendly features, and reliability, most of the Contact Centers are now opting for IVR systems to meet their communication needs. But how come a small call center can be so sure of making the right move by choosing an IVR System?
What difference IVR Systems could make to the call center operations?
- With the Help of IVR, call centers can reduce the workload, improve their operational efficiency: Sometimes you have been asked by your Boss to give some extra time after the working hours just to attend the customer calls. Right? But this generally draws an angry reaction from the call center employees. Because once you are done for the day, retaining after that hours reduces your efficiency and productivity which will ultimately force them to quit the job. At that moment of time, you might think of paying extra for that extra hour. But will that work for a long time? This is where you would need an IVR system. The only system that reduces the manual effort in call center solutions. The amazing system helps customers to stay connected round-the-clock without leaving a single unattended call. Are you wondering HOW? Here it is:
- To make it easier to attend to the calls after working hours, the calls are being routed to the concerned agent.
- Customers can leave messages in voicemail so that agents can hear them once they are on board.
- In the absence of agents, IVR plays a crucial role by letting the callers know about the unavailability of support staff and assures them an immediate callback.
Call centers can have peace of mind, by having an advanced system in place: When you are running a small call center, it’s quite difficult to hire & manage an increasing number of employees. Because the main issue is the storage of funds. So hiring someone just because of attending calls is definitely not a wise decision. Isn’t it? These extra employees will be added to your growing expenditure along with the wastage of resources. Generally, in situations like call centers think of hiring receptionists. Well, with an IVR System in place, you won’t have to. See why:
- Less or No missed calls: When you run a call center, it’s quite obvious to have fewer employees to attend the calls. But this lesser number of agents will directly hamper your contact center if anyone fails to attend the call. And when it’s a small call center, then every single customer matters & contributes to business growth. Well, in that case, IVR plays the sole role because when one agent is busy, then the call will be automatically directed to the other agent. And it allows a follow-up on your missed call by leaving a voice message to your customers when the agent is busy.
- Creating Brand Awareness: Brand awareness is foremost, the way you present your brand in front of the customers, you get the outcome on the basis. When it comes to running a small call center, it matters the most. For which, a regular phone system cannot help rather an IVR can help in building the brand image. For example: when a customer visits your website, the thing the customer does is that he/she will search for the contact number. When he/she dials the number, a professional voice greeting must be there. These are the basic factors that help create a positive image for your brand in the minds of customers. This is how IVR helps to create or build your brand image the way you exactly want to form.
Do you still need more reasons to consider the IVR system for your call center?
- It is impossible for agents to remain physically present all the time at call centers to attend the calls. But having an IVR is always a plus point for the agents to receive the calls being anywhere, anytime which makes their work easier.
- A fixed landline system forces the agents to stick to their desks every time for attending the call. But it could generate big trouble for the businesses who always want to promote flexible working culture.
- Last but not least IVR saves a lot of cost for hiring new people which ultimately helps in saving for a better investment in the near future.
What are you waiting for? Do not hesitate to adapt the IVR system for call centers which ultimately leads to better call handling and a better calling experience for your clients. If you are a contact center solution or any business, is looking to connect with your customers 24/7, it may be worth searching for the best VoIP Service Provider that can integrate the most advanced IVR Systems for your business. With the rate of progress, the present organizations confront, joining with the need to control costs and convey dependable customer services with advanced IVR systems could be the most effortless choice you’ll make.
Do you want to leverage what IVR technology has to offer for business communication? You couldn’t have found a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. Being the pioneer in this industry, VoIPTech Solutions ensures a dynamic IVR system call centers connection with world-class technology in place. Our advanced IVR systems and out-of-the-box VoIP solutions will ensure your customers experience the best ever marketing service at a budget-friendly price. We all are aware of the fact that the pandemic won’t last forever, so keeping in mind core VoIP Service criteria is important, too. We offer you robust and fully functional software that works on any device. With us, you get international phone numbers in over 165 countries. Our paid VoIP Minutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Call: +91-6746828203.