Just think like an average shopper – why do you stick to a particular brand? You trust that brand, right? If you find something wrong or things don’t go your way, you might browse other online sites for a while, but unless there is a valid reason to do so, most shoppers would love to try their favorite brand, even if they find the same products for less on other websites. Why? There are two things that work in favor of a brand; 1. The trust factor that works in favor of brands that their product must be good, 2. The customer experience. No matter what you purchase, Call Center Software customer support always there to listen & solve your queries.
And, it’s only possible with call center software. Hardly, anyone will get to know that there’s a team of call center agents working behind the scenes. Why do eCommerce companies need advanced call center software?
eCommerce has brought a drastic change to the approach of B2B and B2C sales, and every “market pundits” would agree to this. A well-equipped eCommerce contact center empowers your sales team to achieve new milestones and create a positive mindset towards your brand.
Why Is a Contact Center Important?
Call centers are crucial to boost eCommerce sales, answer queries, solve problems, and provide necessary service before or after a sale. By setting up your own center, you are giving your brand a better platform to serve the customers, add new ones to your account, and retain the existing ones, thus giving them a strong reason to stay loyal to your brand.
An eCommerce call center can be more than just providing customer support or sales. With advanced VoIP calling features, it can serve your best interest. The combination of cloud-based phone systems and call center software offers multiple communication channels adding to the convenience of customers. You can also take advantage of analytics programs to define metrics, collect customers feedback, and make further improvements.
How to Improve eCommerce Customer Service:
With the competition at sky-high, serving the customers is the only way out there to survive & sustain growth, no matter what you deal with or how big your brand is. The right set of software combined with the tools helps your agents to deliver a superior customer experience 24/7. This will allure them to come back, time again. You can ask your VoIP service provider for the same. Here is how to call center software help eCommerce:
- Self Service: You can have an automated system in place to answer common queries, without killing the valuable time of your agents.
- Omni-channel Solution: Customers like to go with multiple channels to make communication. The software unifies your communication channels so that they can easily reach you in one go.
- 24/7 Answering Service: With eCommerce establishments, you need to be available 24/7 to solve customer queries.
- Help Desk Software: The combination of cloud-based phone systems and help desk software can create magic. Using this, you can tag calls and assign tickets to streamline your workflows. Isn’t that great?
- Get Access to The Billing History: What if you know all about the billing structure before the customer asks for the same? Live agents can access all the information regarding the orders and shipping dates, so they sound intelligent when solving the issue.
- Get Customer Feedback: You can collect customers’ feedback to know what they think about your brand and the areas you need to improve.
- Call Analytics: You can analyze all the inbound and outbound calls to monitor agents performance, and scale your team according to call flows
- Introduce IVR System: With the integration of the IVR system, you can easily route calls to the concerned person or department.
- Click-to-dial: You can dial any random number with a single click.
How Call Center Software Benefits eCommerce?
- Faster Call Outcome: With advanced cloud-based phone features such as; IVR, call queue, and call transferring, you can connect the call to the concerned person or department. Hence, increase the customer satisfaction rate.
- Secure Payment: You can get payments from your customers without the knowledge of your live agents. They won’t be able to access their card details or other information.
- Great Customer Experience 24/7: A great customer experience will always pay in your best business interest. With proper training and the right software tools, you can empower your live agents to provide a great experience 24/7.
- Faster Call Routing: You can transfer calls to the right person or concerned department without wasting a single second.
- Increase Your Bottom Line: The software helps increase the conversion rate, contributing to earn a great ROI. It boosts productivity & overall efficiency.
- Increase Loyalty Towards Brand: Happy customers always come back for further purchases. With improved operational capabilities, you can create new sales opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, and avail referrals from satisfied customers and repeat.
- Promote Remote Working: With the integration of Call center software, you can allow your remote agents to work from their comfort zone without any difficulties.
Are you a call center, looking for the best call center software to improve your bottom line? Looking for reliable VoIP service providers in India. You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. We offer you the most advanced call center software at the most competitive price in the market. With us, you get international phone numbers in over 165 countries. Our paid plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month.
Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-8800221713.