With the whole world uniting against Covid-19, businesses are looking for an alternative to stay productive in the new norm. Almost every sector gets affected due to the spread of novel coronavirus, and you may not be an exception. Thanks to Software as a service (SaaS) that came as a blessing in disguise to empower businesses to remain productive and successfully overcome the biggest health crisis of the 21st century. Businesses from all walks of life are benefited by Software as a service (SaaS) and the good thing is the new technology updates that is making it more powerful than ever.
This technology is helping billions of remote workers to complete the tasks assigned with 100% efficiency in a productive environment. Employees that work from home and businesses be it small, medium, or large are hugely dependent on SaaS products like Zoom, Elink, HubSpot, Bit.ai, Canva, Buffer, Dropbox, Slack, and other big tools.
Why need Software as a service (SaaS) tools?
- Pandemic restrictions have forced every organization to continue with remote work, highly advanced, handy SaaS tools such as; Skype, Zoom, Slack, HubSpot, etc., have been helping teams & organizations work collaboratively.
- Be it the educational institutions, IT sector, group video calling with friends & families, these video conferencing apps have been the new face-to-face for billions of people all around the globe.
- Coming to the Business to Business (B2B) communications, they have gone to another level with the transparency of the new-age technologies. Tools like Slack, UberConference, Zoom, Google Drive, Clockify, Notion, Fuze, & Microsoft SharePoint with amazing features like video chat, co-browsing, share file, to name a few have been the pillar of strength and the only positive for the business fraternity.
- Most businesses have realized that remote working turned out to be highly profitable for them and this digital transformation should be given a permanent node. Software tools are their primary mode of communication.
- With the introduction of powerful firewalls, highly secure intrusion detection mechanisms, advanced version antivirus software, better control over access, and other on-premise software solutions, the SaaS software has become less vulnerable to cyber attacks or threats. The biggest plus is, the security of the SaaS software is taken care of by the professionals who are available 24/7 to check the possible threats with immediate solutions.
- The SaaS industry has wholeheartedly welcomed Artificial intelligence technology and it is becoming highly popular among the peers. Artificial Inteligence (AI) and Software as a service (SaaS) combined to make the best use of available business data, giving new dimensions to better the user experience with accurate business intelligence, process automation, and personalized user interface.
- Startups are not far behind, they are using Saas and leveraging all the benefits of the tools, by providing their customers all the service with enterprise-grade solutions while staying economical at the same time.
- With nobody allowed to directly commute to physical stores, fast-food shops & restaurants, the demand for online food order and delivery has reached an all-time high. If you see the data available in 2020, food delivery applications are the most downloaded ones. It is not limited to baked food items only, as there has been a great demand for apps delivering medicine, groceries, FMCG products, clothing, electronics, makeup, supplements, medical emergencies, and other necessities.
- Above all, it is quite important to stay updated with the technology in order to tackle the changing marketing scenarios, maintaining consistency while moving forward. Changes are the only constant in the world. Today it is Covid-19, tomorrow some more deadly virus may come, so staying prepared will always pay in your best interest.
SaaS tools turned out to be the most user-friendly and top ROI-oriented business model at a time where the cloud of uncertainty is mounting over the heads of businesses of all sizes, and you may not be an exception as well. In addition to this, both clients and consumers have benefited from SaaS-based applications, by simplifying many business communication processes. With so many new ideas and innovations to come, the software as a service (SaaS) is definitely going to see a drastic shift in technology in the coming days which is good news for industries coming from different spheres.
After all, having a SaaS-based platform has its own benefits. The best part is, you can set up things easily without the need to buy expensive equipment, save on monthly bills on conferencing solutions, take advantage of notable features, and last but not least you are not dependent anymore. So, a very little inspection is required too. When you choose an Indian VoIP Development Company, their specialists will complete a little overview. What’s more, within a couple of minutes you will have the capacity to solve your problem. It is uniquely intended to help new companies.
For more info, please contact at: +91-6746828203.