Are you planning to invest in Video Conferencing Solution India for your call center solution? Before that, you really need to be aware of what exactly is Video Conferencing Solution India? Well, Video Conferencing Solution India is nothing but an amazing connection and collaboration tool. And with that tool, you have a great ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment. However, the use of video conferencing for board room gatherings and important meetings is also being adopted by various call centers beyond special occasions. And apart from that to increase efficiency, cut costs, and boost productivity call centers are using video in a variety of ways in their everyday work.
However, video conferencing has become an integral part of daily operations for many businesses and for interacting with clients many companies still don’t have a go-to service. And there are many things to be considered like supporting a hybrid or distributed workforce or getting your planned platform migration back on track.
Below are five points every call center owner should consider before committing to a new video conferencing investment:
- Reliability: Always remember that for an IT department, investing in a conferencing system is a big-ticket item. However, the effectiveness of their chosen platform can impact those with the responsibility for budget and purchase decisions, their internal reputation. Reliability is first on this list that is the main reason. Usually for busy workers, poor quality video or audio and outages cause a lot of stress, and in the adoption of the technology that quickly leads to a drop. And before long a new platform is required, this can mean large investments go to waste. And to separate video data from running across your corporate WANs or LANs, you need to ensure your solution comes with a proper percentage uptime guarantee and work with a VC partner who has the capabilities.
- Interoperability: With interoperability, there are three levels to consider:
- Level-1: Upto what extent does the platform interop with your existing meeting spaces or with other platforms? Using your meeting space, will remote users on the desktop app be able to connect to staff in the office? Are they really placed on the same platform?
- Level-2: With external meetings, can your chosen platform interop? Can your staff easily connect to meetings from your existing meeting spaces as many external invites can be joined via the organizer’s native platform without the need to install an app?
- Level-3: With their chosen platforms, how easy is it for your external clients, partners, and stakeholders to connect to your meetings finally?
- User experience: To focus on the technical aspects often overlooked as the technically minded tend. But how easy your users find it to use completely depends on the success or failure of a collaboration and video platform. However, understanding your user’s workflows and their familiarity with current platforms takes sufficient time. And always choose easy-to-use platforms and support your user’s familiar workflows.
- Support: With reliability and user experience, support very much ties that are in. And when a fault develops consider what you will do? As poor quality or reliability leads to drops in adoption and confidence in the platform that we’ve already covered. on-site does your IT department have AV specialists? How issues can be identified quickly? From multiple manufacturers do you need? To support meeting spaces with hardware and platforms, who does your service desk call to quickly identify and provide a resolution? However, the respective screen, microphone, camera, the platform operator, or touch panel manufacturers or perhaps the AV installers who built the room?
However, to take responsibility or help you get back up and running users are passed around different customer support teams with none too keen. And the work with full collaboration, AV, and Video conferencing partner who offers a proper SLA and range of managed & support services, along with monitoring and analytics tools to quickly identify faults only just to avoid this common scenario. Using their own engineers, ensure they have options for 24hr or even same-day call-out service. Choose a partner who can offer remote issue identification and fixes which is even a better solution.
Regardless of if they are legacy or part of your new environment, make sure they can offer a service agreement that will cover all your platforms, endpoints, and meeting spaces. However, knowing that you will get a quick resolution whatever the issue gives you a single place to call.
We are one of the Best VoIP Service providers in India that offer customized cloud call center solutions with Video Conferencing Solutions India to improve the efficiency of your agents & boost your business productivity. Switch to VoIP System, walk hand-in-hand with the future. Call: +91-7008220621. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-7008220621.