Planning to invest in VoIP’s video conferencing for your call center? And how VoIP’s video conferencing can eradicate certain undesirable situations that are often associated with traveling for in-person meetings? Well, it’s quite possible. Because VoIP’s video conferencing is nothing but one of the more outstanding VoIP collaboration features which is cost-effective, convenient, and eco-friendly. As of now, VoIP technology is offering the next best thing to improve creativity and collaboration which is video conferencing. And often these methods sometimes create confusion or misunderstanding due to the lack of personal contact while communicating through email or chatbox.
However, being aware of the fact that in-person communication builds trust and credibility, strengthens relationships but at the same time is not always practical or feasible, especially as companies expand or budgets shift on a global or national level.
Below are some of the common challenges listed down that can be eliminated by using VoIP’s video conferencing.
- Postponed, delayed, or canceled meetings: Have you ever realized whenever a participant wasn’t able to make it on time then how meetings have been postponed, delayed, or canceled? Well as per the information at least 37% of meetings start later than the scheduled time according to the Wall Street Journal. However, sometimes by traffic, airline delays, and other unforeseeable circumstances meeting plans are derailed. And the participants no longer have to travel and make additional preparations but by meeting via a video conference often associated with in-person meetings. However, to have a good and productive video conference experience they only need to ensure a stable internet connection, prepare their computer or mobile device, and be ready with their ideas or presentation. Moreover, to omit a number of common issues that could delay a meeting, using video conferencing helps a lot.
- Unproductive travel time: Always remember that the old adage “time is money” for businesses could not be more true. So your time can be better spent on an actual meeting rather than spending time traveling to and from work or to your conference or meeting venue. However, holding a meeting on the go is possible only with the popularity of VoIP mobile apps. For ease of use and connectivity anywhere, various business VoIP service providers integrate their video conferencing feature in their mobile apps.
- Travel risks: Associated with travel, especially when traveling overseas, there are plenty of safety measures, security risks, and health problems. However, frequent business travel increases the chances of a person suffering from a stroke, heart attack, and even deep-vein thrombosis as published in Harvard Business Review. And all unhealthy lifestyles result in employees falling directly into their job performance. Apart from that while on the road, there is also the risk of losing company devices or company materials. And organizations can avoid such risks to their employees and businesses, by reducing business travel and deploying a video conferencing solution.
- Hefty fees for training employees: To improve the knowledge and skills of their employees, training, and seminars are important for organizations. Unfortunately, organizing the event can be highly prohibitive along with the cost of hiring a guest speaker or expert which includes the expenses for travel, food, and accommodations and. However, companies can cut such costs by simply arranging a video conference or online training with the speaker with a video conferencing solution.
- Slow response and decision-making: Usually when key people or stakeholders are spread across different locations or when a business needs to make decisions fast about critical issues, organizing face-to-face meetings does not make any sense. But in the meanwhile, to make quicker decisions and improve response time video conferencing offers the perfect solution for businesses. But to immediately discuss pressing concerns and develop a strategy to address them all participants need to do is use their computer’s softphone client or a VoIP mobile app.
- The flexibility of communication: Always remember that device and platform-independent play a major role in video conferencing software. However, in the market, there are some video conferencing solutions available that can be used via a web browser. And to download and install any video conferencing software you do not need to be a part of the video conference. Among business users, they can have an instant meeting with their team members as well as present their offerings to the customers and prospects from anywhere whose flexibility of access makes video conferencing solutions even more popular, at any time. On the other hand, with minimum to no technical knowledge, this nature of the video conferencing solution made it accessible and useful for anyone and wants to with their family members and friends use it to have video conferences.
- Feel of having face-to-face communication: Always keep in mind that whether we talk about business meetings or a conference call with our family and friends the face to face communication is always more impactful. But at the same time by sharing a live video, the video conferencing solution enables people to have conferences with more than two people at the same time. Isn’t it amazing? However, they can leverage the benefit of face-to-face meetings in real-time by using the video conferencing solution even if each participant in the video conference is at a different nook and corner of the world. And by the best video conferencing solutions, this could have been possible with an HD quality video and crystal clear voice supported.
However, certain factors may make it less viable or practical for some companies while face-to-face meetings still play a crucial role in organizations. But at the same time businesses now have an alternative communications solution with VoIP’s video conferencing feature which is just as effective, reliable, and personal. Along with that with face-to-face meetings they don’t have to suffer from some of the common problems associated. Isn’t it great news?
Being the pioneer in this industry, VoIPTech Solutions ensures a dynamic way of checking VoIP’s video conferencing. We believe in providing the best VoIP video conferencing at the most economical price. Or we can say that providing VoIP’s video conferencing for customers at their home. For more info, please call: +91-8800221713. For more info, please visit our website: https://voiptechsolutions.in/.