Today the importance of customer support has biome more than the merrier. Businesses are in a situation where they are not permitted to operate with their full strength and do not have the numbers to deal with the sudden rise in inbound call rate. The second wave of COVID-19 has brought them in a situation that can be only addressed with the advanced software solution. Thanks to the Call Center Software for making customer support so easy and viable in this remote working scenario. With Call Center Software, you can significantly reduce the average call waiting time and the need for more agents, while improving the customer experience to a great extent. This eventually results in increased ROI and better customer turnout.
With the integration of software, your call center operation can be sped up and attain its maximum potential. However, you need to put a lot of effort in order to improve in certain areas and that is only possible with advanced tools. Here is how:
- First of all, you need to identify key areas that need improvement and automate the system. There are many areas that need to be improved, but prior to that, you need to figure out what to automate in your contact center solution. Well, you can go for the trial and error methods, but automating everything may not serve in your best interest. However, there are many areas or calls that need the intervention or assistance of live agents.
The best way to start is by evaluating the information you have. They are as follows:
- Detailed analysis of the calls made or receive by evaluating the Call Recordings
- To check out all the details of the Call Disposition
- Getting access to the Real-time Reports and analyze it
If you have integrated an omnichannel call center solution then you can keep track of the followings as well:
- The total numbers of Emails Sent or Received on a daily basis
- The number of Support Tickets available for the day
- The number of SMS send or received
- All the details of the WhatsApp Chats
With all this information combined, you can end up gaining a better knowledge about the FAQs (frequently asked questions) or other queries that can be answered without human intervention. Below listed are a few FAQs that call center solutions can answer without the help of live agents, and this is the power of automation:
- Taking a note of the everyday status Update
- The Pending Amount to be paid
- Letting them know the Payment Due Date with notifications
- Available Discounts or Offers on a particular product or service
- Likewise, you can many things that pay in your best interest
- The second step, to begin with, is combining all the call center tools & features into one single platform. The software comes with an array of advanced features to automate various functionalities of your communication system. In fact, you can automate all the answering modes to customer queries. Apart from that, you can use other platforms as well. They are as follows:
- Better you should start with adding a FAQ page with a customization option
- Adding high quality short yet useful video tutorials for the end-users
- Publish & keep updating useful content-rich blogs and eBooks to guide the end-users
- And, the process also includes many other things that can enhance the customer CX
- The important part of the customer support culture is to take Customer Feedbacks on a regular basis. If you have not introduced automation to your call center yet and would like to give it a try, then it’s definitely a wide move. But do remember that automation is not a one-day game, the process takes time. You cannot just leave it right after automating a few responses. You need to be 100% sure that you are on the right track.
Customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal for businesses of any size, and you may not be an exception. That’s the reason, it’s very important to know what you can do to reduce call queueing, are you doing enough to sort it out, and your instant response to it actually helping or not? To ensure everything is on the track, you can take customers’ feedback to ensure whether they are satisfied with your tech support efforts or not.
- Learn from past experience and try to improve. You would eventually come to know what is working for you and the areas that need improvement, once you integrate automation into your call center solution. Customers’ feedback holds the key to your automation success. Moreover, it’s managers responsibility to need to measure KPIs after the integration of automation tools. Based on the real-time data, you can further decide to make improvements to your automation system. You have to keep modifying things, keeping the time, demand, and clientele in mind. So, analyze the ongoing process, make improvements, and keep repeating.
2021 is the best opportunity for small-scale businesses to make the best out of the business scenarios and make it big, And, you should not miss the golden opportunity. With an increasing trend toward better customer experience, automation also enables a greater centralization of your business operations as a whole. Most VoIP platforms support complete automation of call centers to raise the bar of a company’s customer service. This comes with a long list of benefits that eventually results in better ROI generation & brand value. And, who could better understand your needs than VoIPTech Solutions!
Our advanced software when integrated into the system brings automation to a large scale. The result? Agents can breathe a sense of relief and concentrate on something more productive. That indeed contributes to over revenue generation by earning more customer loyalty for your brand. Why don’t you do one thing – Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit and then decide! For more info, call: +91-7008220621