With 5G launching in India, Business VoIP seems to be unstoppable once integrated. 4G is good, but with the speed of 5G, you can grow at a sheering pace. With fast & flexible remote working becoming the new mantra for success, businesses are rethinking their business operations to make the best out of the new norm.
Why is 5G necessary for Business VoIP?
All of us know that the last one & half years have been a rollercoaster ride for many, and you may not be an exception. With the market opening with the new ray of hope in the form of “Covid Vaccine”, you can expect to see more from the technology within a year or two. It’s not just the demand for the technology, but the continuous technological enhancements in different fields, central government pushing for virtual communication and business adoption to work from home have the biggest pillar of strength for the rise of this amazing tech. The VoIP Services are showing no signs of slowing down from the next 30 years and the 5G rollout is fueling the hope for a better future. In fact, what people have seen might be just the tip of an iceberg.
According to recent studies, VoIP Technology is accepted by about 74% of the business world due to its cost-saving features and flexibility in communication and collaboration. With an increasing number of business houses looking up to these cloud-based VoIP Phone Systems or showing interest in the technology, VoIP has become the main source of communications today. That’s the reason, knowing the latest industry trends has become a must for you in order to harness the VoIP technology to its full potential. Businesses from all walks of life, irrespective of their size and market share can get the best out of these gradual industry innovations in the coming financial years to get the reward of fruitful communications.
Thanks to digitalization and its worldwide acceptance. This has made businesses rethink their current business operations and prepare a roadmap to embracing this cost-effective communication solution. Know what you can achieve with VoIP Services!
- Fastest 5G Rollout: The first-placed business communication will be even faster with the 5G rollout. You can expect lightning-fast browsing speed with a 72% faster data transfer rate than 4G. This would certainly lead to improved connectivity with reduced instances of call drop rates. And, the result is, an increasing number of organizations joining the party to leverage all the benefits of VoIP features and the scope it offers for further expansion of their usage.
- Much Improved Customer Service: Slowly but steadily Artificial intelligence is gaining momentum. Be it YouTube or Traffic Signals, the application of Artificial Intelligence is found everywhere. And, VoIP won’t be an exception. What’s more & more repetitive tasks can be performed by AI, about 80% of customer interactions or other general services will be taken care of without any human interventions and 2025 is not that far away.
You can take the call center industry as an example – with the self-help options to find quick solutions their service standard has definitely improved providing in recent times. The technology also benefited the call center agents a lot, as they can now invest quality time in doing something that is more productive and solving the challenging issues. AI also provides valuable insights by analyzing the data that contribute to business decision-making. Once you learn how to incorporate AI with your business phone systems, you can leverage all the benefits of future communications.
- Smarter VoIP Assistants: The rate at which the language processing is advancing, you can expect better & even smarter virtual assistants, responding to more complicated customer queries. Now, you can imagine the future of your VoIP system with technical advancements. A number of arduous processes starting from intelligent call routing to hyper-speed calls-to-voicemail can be done with ease.
- Making Mobile The New Computer: The introduction of smartphones has certainly transformed human lives to a great extent. They have become their best friends and more than just calling and sending text messages. They are more like mini-computers that empower humans to perform various tasks irrespective of their locations.
If you see this from a business perspective, smartphones have literally opened up new windows of opportunities for growth, while increasing the efficiency and productivity of the workforce. Now teams residing in remote locations can get in touch with each other and enjoy more fruitful communication. Customers can reach them anytime and more often the solutions can be provided in no time with more flexibility.
With VoIP systems being facilitated by the mobile app integration and a nationwide 5G rollout on the cards, the functionalities expected to see an unconventional rise. Within a year or two, the number of instances is expected to take the flight and go past the supersonic mode. An increasing number of businesses all around the globe will be adopting the app-based virtual numbers to make or take business calls, schedule conferences, and arrange team meets.
- The Deadly Combo of VoIP & IoT: More power to the VoIP devices as they are going beyond just sending those voice and video packets. From normal to superlative operational capabilities, the VoIP services will remain relevant to the core with a more determined assurance of securing all the endpoints of connected devices for a smooth connection that includes the cameras and speakers. The connection needs the best of both IoT and VoIP.
Put simply, the VoIP and IoT combined can change the way today’s businesses operate that too in a positive way. Smart offices are the best example you have. To operate a business, all you need is data, and if you are able to get data in a secure way you can operate from any remote location. You can record calls or meetings, keep them for quality and training purposes.
- VoIP & WebRTC Coming Under One Single Platform: The WebRTC being an open-source framework when integrated with the VoIP phone systems certainly raises the VoIP standards, even a better experience. The business communication couldn’t have asked for better. No extra plugins and widgets required to use different functionalities.
If you see the next 5 years through the lens of Business VoIP, there will be ample opportunities for online business, what you need is the right set of tools to turn them into your fold. It would be the biggest takeaway for the small-scale industries due to its cost-savvy features and communication superiority. Larger organizations will keep optimizing.
If you would like to learn more about business VoIP and how to integrate with your current phone systems, then VoIPTech Solutions is the best source for you. For further queries, feel free to speak to our customer support team at: +91-6746828203.