You will find the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in almost everything. Be it recommending series to watch to providing 24/7 technical assistance for a business, Artificial Intelligence is finding its way to every technical realm. In addition to this, tech giants are making constant & welcoming efforts to improve AI capabilities through natural language processing and advanced tools.
Small Scale Business & Conversational Artificial Intelligence:
For small-scale businesses, the use of conversational AI might sound a bit irregular. However, modern-day customers expect more from a business, be it large or small scale, and they want AI-based solutions from you as well. So, it’s a must to meet their expectations, even if you can do more with AI.
As this generation of customers want a business to be available 24/7, no matter where they are, as a business you have to re-think your customer support strategies. Customers don’t want a handful of options such as; personal visits, telecalling, email. To compete in this ever-changing digital era, you have to be more proactive on various communication channels that include email support, voice calling, video calling, social networking sites, instant messaging apps to name a few. And, you’re still not done, as customers would like to access these channels from the device of their choice – it can be a desktop computer, smartphone, tablet, or any smart device.
Thanks to Conversational AI. It can help small-scale businesses reach their target audience, without spending a ton. The best part is, you don’t need more resources or expensive systems to do this, with the help of AI you broaden your customer support options to a great extent.
So, what exactly is Conversational AI?
Well, to your knowledge it is sighted to a more fruitful and natural interaction between human beings and computer devices. Computers start behaving more like humans, not the way traditional computers used to. It gives a human touch to the conversations.
You can take Chatbots as an example of Conversational AI, but this is just the tip of an iceberg. From solving customer queries to showing the account stats, they can do a lot more than you expect. Would you like to know what they can do? Here you go:
- Guiding first-time customers to overcome complex things easily
- Helping end-users to navigate support documents with ease
- Assisting customers with hassle-free returns
How do they make it? Well, data is the key. They combine all the past data with natural language processing, to make the right predictions.
What are the areas you can implement Conversational Artificial Intelligence?
- Technical Support: Take AI chatbot as an example, if it can solve basic customer queries, eventually your agents get free time to put their focus on solving more complex subjects. It certainly reduces the average waiting time and increases the customer satisfaction rate. Even if it solves 30% of the common queries, still your support team can be highly benefited from the free hours and take the leverage of the technology.
- Streamline internal business processes: Apart from helping customers, you can take advantage of these chatbots, Conversational AI can be a real help for your agents as well. How? It can help your HR departments, answering staff’s common queries related to company rules, HR police, & all. They don’t need to wait for someone to answer their questions as they can get it instantly.
- Strengthening your sales and marketing team: With the help of Conversational AI, your sales team can generate new leads and turn them into your potential customers. As a business owner, you must have lost so many clients due to the unavailability of agents 24/7 to answer a customer’s query, right? Or getting more visits to social networking sites, but not seeing any actual lead conversion? It happens very often!
However, using an AI chatbot you hardly lose out on any visitors or leads. As they never return empty-handed. AI Chatbots are there to answer their queries right at the moment. In this highly competitive marketing landscape where every business is trying to get maximum customers’ attention, conversational AI-based tools come as a blessing in disguise to help you win the battle.
How can it help your business?
Conversational AI can help:
- Reduce friction on your website by answering customer queries 24/7
- You can see more successful customer engagement in the coming days
- It makes the interaction between the customer’ and computers more convenient and effortless
With an increasing trend toward better customer experience, automation also enables a greater centralization of your business operations as a whole. Most VoIP platforms support complete automation through AI to raise the bar of a company’s customer service. This comes with a long list of benefits that eventually results in better ROI generation & brand value. The easier option is to hire a reliable Indian VoIP service provider that can provide you with AI-based VoIP solutions.
Are you a business or call center solution, looking for a reliable VoIP phone service provider that can automate your communication system with AI? You better off start with a VoIP package from VoIPTech Solutions. Our advanced AI-powered software completely automates your system so that your agents can get free time to concentrate on solving more complex queries. That indeed contributes to over-revenue generation by earning more customer loyalty for your brand. Our network is spread over 165 countries around the globe. Our paid VoIP Minutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-8800221713.