What’s the future plan to take your business forward or are you lost in the midst of the Corona wave? Well, you are not the only one, as most of the businesses have suffered a heavy loss during the pandemic and hope everything is under control with the arrival of the brand new year, 2021. Amid the surge of Novel Coronavirus cases worldwide, work from home has become the new norm. And that’s the reason VoIP Service Providers in India are a popular choice among enterprises around the globe for providing the much-needed flexibility and productivity features to their employees. You can call VoIP Service Providers in India the best communication medium that ensure proper social-distancing is maintained through the COVID-19 pandemic, without failing to achieve business goals or affecting the scale of productivity.
VoIP provides you a great platform to aid businesses in the best possible way by unifying your business communication channel, especially when work from home is the only way out. It’s not rocket science and the technology is well-known to everybody. VoIP systems now take advantage of futuristic, high-definition codecs that have improved enormously over the period, offering unmatched voice quality even better than the landlines. In addition to this, employees get a more flexible environment to work because the phone calls are now the new data. Moreover, state-of-the-art features such as; Call Forwarding, File-Sharing, Instant Messaging, Call Recording, Video-Conferencing, & Voice Mail make them even more rewarding for companies. Now, you must be thinking that, what should I do to improve my business communications? Are VoIP Phones the answer to all problems? Well, the answer is “Yes”!
Bhut, what are the parameters to consider when it comes to choosing a VoIP Service for your Business? Would like to know? Continue reading this blog.
- The Pricing of Your VoIP Services & Features you gGet: Cost is something that would be coming to your mind at first, but knowing your current requirements & anticipating your future needs is a must. Choose a VoIP service that not only comes with a reasonable price tag, but also offers a fantastic selection of features.
- Does it Offer a Custom Integration Facility with The Mobile Apps: As a drastic shift in the workforce towards distributed and remote location, the growing demand for custom VoIP mobile apps is at all time high. However, you can’t expect the same value and services that the desktop apps offer from mobile apps. Desktop enabled features like call log creation, voicemail transcripts if the call isn’t answered are not available on every mobile based app. So, do make sure your VoIP provider offers all these features on a custom mobile app.
- What Tools It Offers to Collaborate: High-end VoIP services come with a variety of collaboration tools that allow employees to stay connected online and work as a team. Apart from basic options like SMS texting, Video Conferencing, & Online meet, they also need advanced features like screen sharing, ability to comment on shared documents as well. If your VoIP provider is offering customization tools that allow you to combine specific features gained through third-party integrations with the current VoIP system, then it’s great.
- The Versatility It Offers: Your VoIP system should integrate with other systems such as; CRM or Help Desk that lets you understand your audience better. It also plays a major role in cost cutting and empowers you with all the advanced features that used to avail with the enterprise-level PBX only.
- How Effective it is to Manage Calls: Managing a large volume of calls at a time, can be an overwhelming task. With a state-of-the-art call management technology, a VoIP system can handle the job effortlessly. A VoIP system queues those calls adequately & intelligently distributes them among the end-users based on their availability, location, or other criterion that comes first.
- Does it Provide 24*7 Customer Support: No matter how good or superlative services your VoIP provider offers, without support you will be in a mess. Do make sure you find a service provider that is available 24*7 to answer your queries.
- High-End Security Features: Security is a must for every single cloud-based service that’s plugged into your system, as there is a potential threat of cyber attack every day. Look for services that come packed with high-end security features, guaranteeing 100% data protection at any cost.
- Unified Channel for Communication: This means integrating all of your communication channels within one single app. Do make sure you have a unified system that is able to use all the channels more efficiently.
The best part of having a VoIP phone is, you are equipped with the right set of features and it’s quick set up saves your valuable time, which was not the case with others. You can transform your current workplace, by moving with enhanced efficiency and ensure better productivity in a time that requires more from a distributed business establishment. However, the cloud based VoIP phone systems are more scalable, flexible, cost-efficient and extensible as compared to on-premise, location based phone systems. And at the same time, choosing the right VoIP service provider is also quite important. So you really need the quality of both the solutions that are cloud based and advanced features with future titles.
Are you a featured business, start-up or any business that deals with business calling and client orientation, looking for reliable VoIP Providers that can provide you with advanced business phones that can be integrated with your current business communication system? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. We offer you with robust and fully-functional VoIP phones that not only improves your business conferencing, but also brings a whole new dimension to your business communication. With us you get international phone numbers over 165 countries. Our paid VoIP MInutes plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our featured VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! To get more information about our VoIP plans, you can contact us anytime at: +91-6746828203.