A business needs valuable resources to function and it’s the HR department that gives these people to an organization. The Human Resources department is the most important department of any business because it hires the best brains in the business for the organization. They need to do Missed call service auspiciously and in a more effective way. The HR head needs to break down the necessities, pull in representatives, and do screening and finally select the right candidates for the position. Their job doesn’t end with it, they are also responsible for contracting and coordinating the new joiners into the organization and making them agreeable.
This whole procedure isn’t easy at all. The HR head needs to discover great workers as they can shape or devastate the eventual fate of the association. And, Missed Call Service comes as a help to them. So, what exactly is missed call service? Before we jump to any conclusion, let’s understand the hiring process first.
What HR procedures a company follows while hiring an employee?
There are numerous ways and strategies the HR department uses to hire an employee.
- Contact shared associations
- Requesting that present workers allude to new ability
- Offer is via web-based networking media
- Sending messages to enlist prospects
- Including watchwords like “Enlisting” or “Professions” or “Enrolling” on Websites, web journals
- Enrolling structure universities and expert foundations
Indeed, even in the wake of having such huge numbers of various approaches to hire the employee, the HR supervisory crew does not get enough applications. In this manner, putting in so much diligent work and ledge not getting what they need to make them frustrated.
What are the problems faced by the candidates?
When we take a gander at the opposite side of the coin, for example, the point of view applicants we understand that they face the accompanying issues:-
- They didn’t receive the mail. Sometimes, while looking through the site they pass up the hire option on the site.
- Regularly individuals via hunting down employments don’t experience the internet based life
- At the point when universities and expert foundations set up fairs understudies don’t pay attention to them.
- Current representatives don’t share them as they are insecure about losing their employment
- The serious issue is that regardless of whether they come to realize that an organization is contracting workers by what method will they get in touch with them?
These above problems are often faced by the candidate to get the right job or to improve their career graph. Thus first think about the solution to this problem. Some solutions are as follows:
The employees need a way by which they can directly contact the human resources, management team. When prospective employees can directly contact the human resources management team, it increases the credibility of the company. Calling and talking over the phone helps in clearing more doubts of the prospective employees. It also creates a one-to-one connection.
But still, there is a problem. How will people contact the human resources, management team? Looking for a solution?
Well, Missed Call Service is the best solution. Why?
In this arrangement when a planned representative becomes acquainted with the activity opportunity. He will simply need to give on the missed call number of the human asset office. At that point, the leader of the office will get back to them.
Advantages a missed call service in the HR dept
- Help in clearing the doubts of the candidate: One of the most imperative advantages of a missed call service is, the perceptive employee can reach you easily. Giving a missed call and getting the call back is preferable and simpler over different methods of communications like messages, email, and customary calls. In this way, if the HR furnishes the perceptive employee with a missed call service they resemble to go to your organization instead of setting off to some other organization provider without a missed call service.
- Better connectivity with other employees: Employees who are now a part of the organization can likewise profit from the missed call service from multiple points of view. They can simply give a missed call to HR if there comes any problem or issue. The missed call service can assist them in connecting with you to know basic data about new upcoming occasions.
- Help in answering the questions: Each time a business considers you to find out about your activity profile they can converse with you finally. This is just conceivable as the representative needs to give a missed call and you call them, deciding free for them. The candidate can clear up the entirety of his questions without the stress of paying for it. This makes the worker and HR connection question-free and builds the opportunity for business.
- Save money and time for the perceptive employee: The missed call service is an extremely valuable service for the HR as well as for the activity searcher. It saves their money with the call-back facility service. Then again, the candidate just needs to give a missed call which spares time. As he won’t get a bustling number and the HR will get back to him as quickly as time permits. So, now that your problems are solved and you know the benefits of a missed call service.
The Bottom Line:
Missed call service not only saves time and money, but it also makes the recruitment procedure simple. It saves all the data of the candidate and helps the candidate to reach the department easily. VoIPTech Solutions is a leading call center solution provider that offers missed call service for the HR dept of an organization and also for the recruitment industry. It makes the recruitment procedure easy and hassle-free. If you want to subscribe to this service, then contact our customer support. They will give you all the details on the missed call service.
Now you must have understood how Missed call service works and the ways it can benefit your HR department. So, what are you waiting for? Join your hands with the top-rated Indian VoIP Service Providers & strengthen your HR department with state-of-the-art missed call service.
Are you a company, looking for VoIP Providers that can provide you with missed call service? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. Our missed call service simplifies the hiring process so that you can end up hiring the best brains for your business. With us you get international phone numbers in over 165 countries. Our paid plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month.
Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-7008220621.