Earlier, voice broadcasting solutions used to become political parties’ brainchild by the time election dates came closer. The tool has been doing a tremendous job for them for years and now taken seriously by businesses to make their message heard. Be it small, medium and large, businesses of all sizes can make a feasible amount of sales out of voice broadcasting solutions. The reason? Enterprises from all walks of life can connect with a larger audience broadcasting their sales prospects, provide the latest information, collect their valuable feedback, and do much more.
Before we dive deep into the voice broadcasting world and how businesses can archive their sales goal with it, let’s first understand what exactly the feature is and how it works.
The definition of Voice Broadcasting Solution?
Voice broadcasting is a remarkable marketing-oriented feature that is highly capable of transforming your business messages and connecting with a larger audience base. Defining it in technical terms, a larger scale communication medium to reach the mass audience by broadcasting telephonic messages to a large number of people at once, ranging from hundreds to thousands.
The voice broadcasting process is very simple, just press the send button to deliver pre-record messages and automate the voice calling with the help of a centralized system & phone number. The recipients can listen & react to these messages and calls by pressing different keys, using their phone keypad. The pre-programmed system reacts to the keys pressed and interacts accordingly. To be honest, it’s more like a version of IVR.
How to use Voice Broadcasting Solutions?
Voice recording is the most popular medium for marketers these days. Starting from the telemarketing brands & health insurance to automobile sectors and lending agencies, and more – voice broadcasting is everywhere.
It is one of the most popular ways to generate leads for a company. Well, there are also certain limitations as it broadcasts the prerecorded messages. However, there are a number of non-intrusive uses that benefit organizations all around the globe. Here are few things that you would find interesting:
- Conduct Surveys: Understanding the customers’ psychics and being able to provide them what they actually want help a business excel in any market. And, the best way to get into the skin to list out their needs is by asking them in person. By conducting surveys, you can make a database that helps understand your target audience better and you can bring in new products or enhance services to meet their demand. You can rate your product or services on a scale of ten and give marks based on their likes & dislikes. This way you can easily identify what is working for you and vice-versa, and take the necessary steps to make improvements.
You can record a set of questions that are going to be asked during the survey and gather their valuable feedback.
- Send Invitations for Upcoming Events: This definitely a great way to stay on top of customers’ minds. Suppose you are conducting any on-premise and virtual events on certain product demonstrations or service utilities that can add value or touch their lives, they will find it interesting, and hopefully, actively participate.
This a powerful way to turn visitors into potential leads and push your sales or promote a product. Especially at a time when most of the people sitting at home are getting bored due to pandemic restrictions. You can notify the registered audience with voice broadcasting to raise awareness about the upcoming event they are going to attend.
- Send Timely Reminders: Making new sales is good, but at the same time retaining the existing ones is very important. Renewal of monthly or yearly subscriptions and pitching for new sales are the one that contributes to the survival of a business. You can remind your customers for appointments, scheme renewal, to name a few without any human intervention or less. Your pre-recorded messages will do the job.
- Send Notifications: In the hustle & bustle of life, most people do not get enough time to visit the physical store and stay updated with the new product launch or offers on particular products. And, they often complain about not being notified prior to launch.
Well, chances are there they might be getting text messages and email messages for the same, but you know due to shortage of time it is not possible from their end. With voice broadcasting messages, they get notified in the meantime and share a very positive view of your brand.
Let’s take a look at the key components of a Voice Broadcasting System:
- Database: The database contains the customers’ contact details & other info about the recipients.
- Recorded Messages: You need to record the message you want to broadcast
- Predictive Dialer: Automatically dials the numbers where the broadcasting messages are destined to
- IVR Menu: IVR allows recipients to respond to the messages by pressing the appropriate keys so that they can go to the next level of conversations
- Call Analytics: It gives you real-time call analytics of your ongoing marketing campaigns so that you can make further improvements to achieve your end goals.
What are the benefits of Voice Broadcasting Solutions?
Now you must have a clear-cut idea, what voice broadcasting is and the different ways of use. It’s time for discussing the benefits:
- Broader Reach: With the help of Voice broadcasting software, you can quickly share your business message or offers with a larger audience base at a fraction of the cost & time that the humans would have required.
- Cost-cutting: It is a one-time investment and delivers till you use it. East to installation and no maintenance fees.
- Real-time Analytics: With the help of Voice broadcasting software, you can receive real-time analytics about different metrics such as; call response rate, topics they were interested in the most, and so on. The key takeaways can help refine your further message broadcasting and it is a continuous process that will pay in your best interest.
- User-friendly: You can operate and control the ongoing campaigns by using simple tools like MS Excel. What you need to do is, just record the message, upload it, and schedule the campaign – the software will take care of the rest.
- CRM Integration: With the CRM integration facility, you can maintain a client database and use the same to solve their queries, by having the data at your fingertips.
Voice broadcasting software is no doubt the most cost-effective way to market your brand by reaching a larger audience at a time. Benefits? With one shot, you can achieve many of your business goals in a quick interval of time without having to spend a ton. One thing, you just need to keep in mind, there should not be any violation of current laws and regulations.
Do you like to know how voice broadcasting software works, and how you can achieve your business objectives? Well, we can help. Speak to the VoIPTech Solutions technical expert team at: +91-6746828203. They will tell you what is suitable for you right at the moment and what are features should include in your current subscription.