Don’t you think IVR System is really important to cater to the ever-changing needs of customers? An IVR system can be proved to be a great asset for many independent applications such as call recording, analytics, and many more which are integrated into one single comprehensive solution to deliver a wholesome IVR System to the customers. So always remember that with the IVR System, call recording is one such siloed application that is now being cohesively used. However, this feature can also prove to be of enormous value in your everyday customer handling only in addition to recording your calls for training and quality purposes. Isn’t it great?
So when you have an IVR System in your call center solution, for call recordings to the customers along with delivering the automated ones you get a phone number that can be used. However, just being a smart communication too it also serves as an effective marketing means for your contact center.
This blog states five such important reasons why every business opting for an IVR solution should ensure the availability of this fundamental feature and in what ways every business can utilize this feature in their favor.
Why should every business opting for an IVR solution should ensure the availability of this fundamental feature and in what ways every business can utilize this feature in its favor? Reasons Below:
- Know What Your Customers Expect: If you are aware of their expectations then only you can deliver to customers. When half of the customers globally admit to the fact that they have higher customer service expectations with respect to what they had a year ago which is practically impossible for a company to remain up-to-date with customer’s varying expectations.
Always remember that call recording proves to be a valuable solution in such ever-evolving situations. You can identify the gaps between the delivered service and customer’s expectations by listening to customer calls. However, understanding customer’s knowledge in their words gives you a brief idea of their product & service awareness. You can not only improve your existing product but can tap new possibilities for your product just after understanding these aspects. You can cement the gaps by implementing the right marketing strategy only once the gaps are identified.
- Prevent & Resolve Customer Conflicts: Never forget that there are two instances which are always unavoidable realities of every business, one is conflicts and the other one is disagreements. And the most common reason for these conflicts is miscommunication between the company and customer. However, having access to the exact conversation can resolve the whole conflict.
Before it accelerates it can put a stop to the blame game, as the conversation clip can be heard by both parties. Quickly providing the best-suited solution and determining the party at fault can be easily done. Ultimately you can easily stop the situation from getting worse such as filing a lawsuit against the company or the customer. However, it also ensures that a justified solution is obtained apart from preventing the escalation.
- Upgrade Agent’s Customer Service Skills: It is imperative for your agents to work on their customer handling skills constantly only if you’re focused on delivering best-in-class customer service. However, the managers can evaluate the ground-level reality of how effectively the agents are handling their customers only by listening to call recordings. And the agents can be sent for the training of the required skill, once the area of improvement gets identified. Besides, to train the agent’s sample recordings of previous conversations can be used. With better customer handling strategies, listening to these conversations where the same situation was already handled arms the agents. And to get a basic understanding of customer’s behavior, the agents who are in their training period can hear these recordings
However, you can categorize these recordings according to the solution it offers only just to maximize the utility of call recording. And when it comes to basic customer service questions can be labeled under “basic solutions” whereas conversations where tough customers are tackled, can be labeled under “tough customers”. However, identifying the same problem this labeling makes the training process more accurate and presents multiple solutions.
- Verify Compliance Adherence: Generally both internally & externally, most companies are exposed to high threats. And as non-compliance can cost a loss of thousands of dollars, It is completely non-negotiable for companies to adhere to compliance standards. However, call recording could be of great use in order to keep a check on the quality standards followed by your customer service agents. Internal quality teams can simply listen to these call recordings and identify the potential risks along with the low-quality practices followed by the agent only just to check the compliance. However, companies can take appropriate measures to remedy the situation and prevent any huge losses beforehand only if breaches are detected.
- 5.Track Conversation Details: It’s quite difficult for the agents to remember the nitty & gritty of the conversation when they have to attend to a large volume of calls every day. As there are probable chances that the agents might fill incorrect data or miss out on the critical information while entering the data, being aware of the fact that note-making feature & CRM integration has made the process easy.
However, with call recordings cross-checking or ensuring the correctness of the information becomes convenient. To fill in the missing information, agents can simply play the stored recordings. It ensures that the information in the system is accurate along with making the process a lot quicker.
Every business has clearly defined the criticality of call recordings. However, a simple call recording feature can boost the overall utility of your IVR solution taking from refining your product as per customer’s expectations to prevent any legal battles. Last but not least it is no longer a privilege only for big-budget enterprises, small and medium-sized companies with a limited budget can purchase IVR solutions from trusted cloud-telephony providers.
We are one of the Best VoIP Service providers in India that offer customized cloud call center solutions with IVR System to improve the efficiency of your agents & boost your business productivity. Switch to VoIP System, walk hand-in-hand with the future. Call: +91-7008220621. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-7008220621.