Always remember that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to achieving excellent customer service. However, offering Toll Free Numbers for your contact center solution while connecting with the customers is really beneficial for your business. As it is very much important to connect with your customers without any hindrance, Toll Free Services is the only left out service that helps in smooth connection with your customers. Well, availability and communication become all the more crucial for businesses because they drive consumer trust in the COVID-19 scenario.
However, it is a tad more critical for a few industries in situations like the pandemic crisis consolidation of trust and staying connected with their customers is vital for all business verticals. And you need to take a deep dive into the service before knowing more about the industries that have specifically benefited from toll free number service during the global crisis. Isn’t it?
Toll-Free Number- What Exactly is it?
Toll free numbers are nothing but the phone numbers that do not incur any charges to the caller but to the called party. And the customers are more likely to interact with your business with this motivation of not having to pay for the call.
However, the number works just like any other phone number does for the caller, but things differ at the recipient’s end. And the toll free number provider routes the call to a cloud telephony destination when a caller dials it which they generally manage for the business.
There are complex features that make the service far more advanced than you may think even as things sound simple . Basically these include:
- Call Barging
- Call Transferring
- Call Forwarding
- Call Routing
- Call Queuing
- Personalized greetings
- Caller ID
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- CRM Integration
- Vanity Numbers
Clearly, if you choose to empower your company with this service you get a lot more than you expect.
Benefits Of Toll Free Number are listed below:
Well, it makes sense to understand the generic benefits it serves to your business before exploring the crisis-specific benefits of the service.
- Round-the-clock availability– Always remember that to win customer attention and trust business should always be bound. And as per their need, callers can dial anytime and get real-time support from an IVR system or a live agent.
- Better customer care– You can show how much customer relationships matter to your business with a toll free number that customers need not spend a penny on. Further, during a crisis it shows the intention to go the extra mile with better customer care, which matters all the more.
- Enhanced customer retention– Even during tough times like the pandemic, better customer care translates into greater trust and satisfaction, which further boosts retention. To make the customers stay, you need not invest a fortune.
- Stronger brand image– Without massive investment in high-value branding strategies embracing a toll free number improves the brand’s image. However, to present it as a professional brand that prioritises customer service a small investment takes your business a long way.
- Boost employee productivity– However, your customer support team ends up being more efficient as the system routes the calls to the agent best equipped to handle the caller’s concerns. Moreover, to perform better they have access to caller information, which enables them.
- Insightful business decisions: Data and analytics capabilities that provide insights like caller locations, the number of calls received, missed calls and more is being offered by a toll-free number system. And in the decision-making processes these insights come handy. However, toll free numbers have immense potential for a business to make smarter connections with their customers, Pandemic or not. By embracing them through the crisis some industries have actually made it big.
Industries Leveraging Toll Free Number Services During Crisis. HOW?
It can also be considered as a period of opportunity as the pandemic has brought many challenges. Everything boils down by taking the right approach and having the right perspective. However, in toll free numbers some businesses have found their saviour.
- E-commerce: Most made the switch to e-commerce, as retail businesses had to close down during the crisis. However, to bear the brunt of reduced footfall in physical stores they continued to prioritise online shopping and delivery. To match the growing customer base and demand during the crisis e-commerce companies rely greatly on toll free numbers. While ensuring caller satisfaction becomes much easier with these numbers in place since they get thousands of queries related to payments, orders, accounts and offers, handling them.
- Banking: In keeping banking operations on track amid the pandemic, toll free numbers have played a significant role. However, digital transactions were greatly supported by the customer care executives available 24×7 Customers who were initially apprehensive.To let the callers enquire about their transfer funds,balance, make payments, and get answers to their questions banks offered dedicated toll free phone lines.
- Healthcare: To deliver services and assistance to patients with virtual healthcare becoming the need of the hour, this is one industry that relied significantly on toll free numbers. While ensuring that people stayed at home unless the lines kept support staff available 24×7 as they genuinely needed face-to-face checkups and hospital care. These numbers also played a vital role in mental and emotional support apart from telehealth services in response to extensive self-isolation and quarantine.
- On-demand Services: With the help of toll free numbers in India another vertical that achieved growth are on-demand services such as home, taxi services, food delivery business and personal care services, medicine delivery services, and more. And toll free numbers have been the mainstay of operations for them through the crisis as the entire business model is based on a phone system.
- Government: During the COVID-19 era, the government sector has derived extensive benefits from these providers which is just needless to say. However, to clear their doubts and apprehensions through the tough times they have invested in dedicated helplines for the public so that common people could seek guidelines. And toll free numbers have brought every piece of information to their fingertips whether it is about the helpline for COVID-19 patients or those seeking information on travel or competitive exams.
However, for business continuity initiatives for industries that greatly rely on customer service to stay afloat toll free numbers have served as the foundation. And you need to choose the provider wisely even as you integrate the solution into your routine operations.
Well, essentially, for providing consistent quality, dependable support, and affordability in their services it should be someone you can rely on.
We are one of the Best VoIP Service providers in India that offer customized cloud call center solutions with Toll Free Services to improve efficiency of your agents & boost your business productivity. Switch to VoIP System, walk hand-in-hand with the future. Call: +91-7008220621. Our VoIP services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-8800221713.