The need for landline phones in modern-day business communications has not become obsolete though, but they are on the verge of a complete phase-out. And, the case has become a strong contender with the growing need & demand for the remote working setup.
According to recent studies conducted worldwide, as of 2021, landline use has seen a sharp drop coming down to 34.27% compared to 61.4% earlier. If you see it from the business point of view, the mobility and flexibility offered are the key driving force behind productivity and revenue generation. Google Voice is the only solution. Why Google Voice?
Forget about the traditional PBX, now it’s time for the ideal combination of smartphones and VoIP services. The role of integrated VoIP phone systems has become a must, especially in this pandemic laid unpredictable market. And, Google Voice is one of the most powerful services that is helping the business in many ways. Now you must be wondering if it is right for your business or do you really need it? Well, of course, the technology offers a sea of benefits that are beyond your imagination. But before that, you should know how it functions.
What do you mean by Google Voice?
Google Voice is an advanced cloud-based phone service that in general offers customers a US-based phone number, using which they can send SMS and receive voicemails as well. The best thing is it is free of cost for personal use, allowing users to send unlimited SMS and dial to any US or Canada numbers, making international calling an easy & affordable affair. It also comes with a number of advanced VoIP calling features such as:
- Call Blocking
- Automated Call Routing
- Intelligent Call Forwarding
- IVR Menu
In order to get started with Google Voice, you need to have a US-based phone number and that’s all.
However, there is a key difference between the free open source version and its business version. The business version comes with a pool of advanced features that you won’t avail of with the free version. You avail of the service of Google Meet and Calendar by opting for the Business version.
Top Features include:
- AI-based advanced solutions to transcript voicemail
- 24/7 technical support
- Real-time reporting & analytics
- Ring groups
- Automated call attendants
- Any location for international calling
Why Does Your Business Need The Service of Google Voice?
There are a pool of valid reasons to consider Google Voice for business, especially if your business is operating a cloud-based environment:
- Flexibility: Flexibility is all that you need to get the best out of business, and especially in a pandemic-like situation. With Google Voice, your workforce is not bound to be present at the desk or come to the office premises — as their smartphones are no less than a computer. They can also use it through web-based applications and apps meant for different mobile device types, including Android, iOS, and Windows. You are no longer restricted to a certain place, you can work from anywhere and what you need is an Internet connection.
- No Bond, No Hidden Fees: Gone are the days, service providers locking you in by signing long-term contracts. In this digital age, you can terminate your contract whenever you feel like not continuing with a vendor. Google Voice gives you all the liberty & freedom for the same.
- Better Integration of Workspace: With the integration of Google Meet and Google Calendar, you can easily schedule team meetings and improve your collaboration between teams working from remote locations. For that, you won’t have to pay for any on-premise hardware and control everything from your laptop or any other smart device.
- You can add a new Google Account and remove the existing ones with admin control
- The voice license can be terminated at your request
- It supports the users’ batching by loading a number of logins to the system
- It can easily pre-assign the numbers on a short notice
- User-friendly Features: Its user-friendly features are very familiar and intuitive with the end-users, as they are already using or have used the Google service like Google Hangout, Google Meet, etc.
- Designed to Scale Up: Google Voice is a future-oriented technology that comes with constant upgrades which are ideal for a growing business. You can select features of your choice and keep on adding new users and numbers for a minimal fee without any hassle.
So, how much do you rate your current business communications? Is it getting affected due to Covid-19? But are you doing enough to improve your customer experience? Well, keeping the current scenario in mind, the only way to sustain growth and make a profit is directly proportional to your customer service. Hope this pandemic will end after this second wave and hope it must have let you understand the importance of having Voice based solutions. Most of the modern business phone services have already tested the success by providing a great user experience to their customers with Google Voice. Now, it’s your turn.
Are you a business or contact center solution, looking for VoIP Providers that can provide you with Google Voice services? You couldn’t have a better choice than VoIPTech Solutions. We offer you Google Voice services that can raise the bar of your customer interaction. Our network is spread over 165 countries around the globe. Our paid plan starts at $10 per month and goes up to $20 per month. Our services come with an extensive range of features to meet your business requirements. Sign Up and get FREE $5 credit today! For more info, call: +91-7008220621.