Well, have you ever realized the efforts of frontline workers and researchers across the globe? But at the same time, Cloud telephony helped a lot by offering several advantages to officers, frontline workers, and volunteers. Apart from that Cloud telephony also expedite the operations and automate various administrative tasks
Step 1: General Information Dissemination
Always remember that to ensure that every individual has access to relevant information free of cost, the first step of any campaign is through mediums available to them. However, to achieve the same, cloud telephony offers several solutions that will definitely help the government.
Covid-19 Information Broadcasting (Outbound IVR):
Always remember that IVR has a complete reception rate. And when it comes to mass-scale information dissemination which is not surprising, given that it is a simple yet effective tool.
However, the importance of inoculation, the efficacy of the vaccine, and more the technologies that can be deployed to broadcast crucial information such as. And to clarify any doubts that the public may have it can also be used.
And outbound IVR can also be used to tailor messages for each individual, unlike voice broadcasting.
- Voice Broadcasting:
However, to reach the masses irrespective of the literacy levels this cloud telephony tool can help governments, hospitals and NGOs conveniently. And spoken word serves as a better communication mode than the written word given our country’s education disparity.
To relay critical information to the public these voice messages can be pre-recorded in local languages. To reach out to a wide audience at once is the most easier, cost-effective way.
- Bulk SMSes:
Always keep in your mind that one of the most engaging mediums is Text messages. Even when poor networks prevent Internet and regular calls in remote locations they manage to reach people.
However, resources such as brochures, infographics, etc SMSes also provide the option of including links. Messages allow people to save this information for future reference, unlike voice calls.
Well, predefining the text of the bulk SMS and uploading the contact database is all that the stakeholders need to do. For a later date or time or sent immediately these messages can then be scheduled.
Step 2: Individual-specific and Locality Information
To deliver information specific to regions and localities to the public once the general information regarding the drive has been delivered is the next step. This includes details like one’s position on the waiting list, due dates for the vaccination shots, locations of the nearest vaccination centers, etc.
To undertake this task with ease, below are the following cloud telephony products and practices that can help stakeholders.
- Outbound IVR: Outbound IVR allows for the personalization of messages as mentioned earlier. To ensure no one is left out of the loop notifications and updates can be recorded in local languages. However, upcoming due dates for vaccines, to deliver reminders pertaining to information updation, and more stakeholders can even tailor these calls. Well, without having to do much of the manual labor themselves this will help healthcare providers coordinate with people in a better fashion.
- Personalized Bulk SMSes: Even with tools with an outbound IVR or voice broadcasting, personalized communication with such a wide and diverse audience can be daunting. But at the same time, such a complicated process personalized messages can easily simplify. And to tailor the text as per each individual the government can use predefined templates, even in local languages, and make minor tweaks. However, without losing out on the power of customization, the government can deliver relevant information to a large group. To the receiver, if they were to forget any details the information will always be readily accessible.
- Number Masking: However, the privacy of healthcare professionals, officers, and frontline workers is of paramount importance as per the given the sheer scale of the Covid-19 vaccination drive in India. And by deploying number masking stakeholders can ensure absolute confidentiality of any personal information. And to assign virtual numbers to Covid-19 warriors and hide their actual contact details this type of technology can be used.
Step 3: For Vaccination Drive: Automated Reminders
To keep these nuances in mind and accordingly send out appointment notifications and reminders to participants cloud telephony allows authorities quite well. To eliminate any misses on their part, these updates can also be automated for healthcare workers.
- Appointment Reminders through Texts and Calls: To remind people about upcoming appointments, and remaining vaccine doses automated voice calls and texts can be used. However, engaging in it will ensure quick and concise communication and will reduce the repetitive manual labor that frontline workers will otherwise have. To keep a track of doses administered and patients left governments and other stakeholders will also be able to.
- Verification and Record Updation through OTP: To cause some confusion and chaos, inoculating such a large number of people is bound. However, in case of mistaken identities and incorrect vaccination handling a considerable size of data regarding people that have been vaccinated and those that are still due for their shots can lead. But with the aid of OTPs, this confusion can be eliminated completely. To authenticate the identity of the participant before the vaccine is delivered and ensure that the appropriate time gap has been followed, healthcare professionals can leverage the OTP service.
- Integration with the Government’s CO-Win Application: To efficiently steer through the vaccination drive the central government recently launched the CO-WIN app. To use APIs and integrate the Co-WIN and Aarogya Setu app to automate the entire vaccination process cloud technology allows the government quite easily. However, vaccination centers will also be able to take into account special circumstances by using this data, such as patients whose ongoing medication for other treatments may already have Covid-19 history or patients with allergies, and so forth.
Step 4: Feedback and Check-ups: Post-Vaccination
Always remember that the most important part of any drive or campaign is feedback but as wide as ours it is even more crucial for an audience. However, to conduct post-vaccination follow-ups and give medical advice to its citizens the government can use cloud telephony tools
- SMS Feedback Campaign: To share with the government once they’ve received their doses which is completely needless to discuss as the people will have thoughts and opinions. In the process, they may want to share their appreciation or point out any flaws and loopholes. However, by collecting feedback promptly the government can ensure that these voices don’t go unheard. And to gather and make sense of the data cloud telephony tools such as SMSes and CRM integrations will allow stakeholders. By identifying and fixing any gaps will help them ascertain the efficacy of the program, assess the healthcare workers’ performance.
- Toll-Free Numbers: However, to seek information without incurring any charges this form of telecommunication allows people from various parts of the country. Thus, without any second thoughts, they’re encouraged to reach out to advisors and experts. With large-scale surveys Integrating across the country along a toll-free number with an IVR system will facilitate convenient telemedicine operations.
Being the stakeholder in this industry, VoIPTech Solutions incorporates a dynamic service which is Cloud Telephony. We believe in providing the best Cloud Telephony at the most economical price. Or we can say that providing a Cloud Telephony customer ease. For more info, please call: +91-8800221713. For more info, please visit our website: https://voiptechsolutions.in/.